We are taking precautions
To protect our clients and team
Appointment priority list is now open
The Health & Safety of our TEAM and YOU is of paramount importance.
Our salon is still the friendly and bubbly place our clients have always loved, but the way we work will look a little different. Though still nothing to worry about! We call it ‘the new normal’, and it makes our salon one of the safest around.
We have put in place not only the Government’s recommendations for salons but we have added our own measures too to keep our TEAM and YOU safe. If you want to know what those are, please see below for our list of new normal procedures.
We want you to feel safe when you walk through our doors and confident when you walk out of them. Have confidence in us, put your nerves to one side as you look forward to waving goodbye to your lockdown locks!
Stay safe and we cannot wait to see you soon!
The Blue hairdressing Team x
P.S. Please remember that though your stylist may look different with PPE and masks, they are still fun, friendly, happy to see you and will be smiling behind the mask!
Health & Safety procedures
New Terms & Conditions
- For all new clients to the salon a £20 deposit will be required to confirm your appointment.
- All our offers have been ‘paused’ until further notice
- If you are more than 15 minutes late you will be asked to rearrange a new appointment.
- New cancelation policy: You must give us 48hr notice if you want to change your appointment or we will charge you 50% of the service .
- On-line bookings will require a 50% deposit.